When traveling Cusco you will need the Touristic Ticket to be able to enter all the beautiful and interesting touristic places within this ancient Inca city. There are two kinds of tickets: the General Touristic Ticket and the Partial Touristic Ticket. If you have chosen which destinations visit already, read this article to be sure which of the tickets to buy.
General Touristic Ticket
Cusco has lots of interesting sightseeing places besides a one day trip to the ancient Machu Picchu. Get astonished with emotional paintings at the Qoricancha Museum, feel the power of an old civilization at the Saqsayhuaman Inca Fortress and listen to the ancient messages of the people of Pikillacta.
These experiences and more can be accomplished with the General Touristic Ticket (Boleto Turístico General, BTG in Spanish). You can use this pass for up to 10 days an visit all the touristic places listed below:
- First Circuit: Sacsayhuaman Archeaological Park, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay (4 places).
- Second Circuit: Qoricancha Museum, Regional Histoy Museum, Contemporary Art Museum, Pachacuteq Emperor Statue, Tipon Archaeological Park and Pikillacta Archaeological Park (6 places).
- Third Circuit: Ollantaytambo Archaeological Park, Pisaq Archaeological Park, Chinchero Archaeological Park, Moray Archaeological Park (4 places).
TORUinPERU recommends the General Touristic Ticket if you want to experience every secret of ancient Inca history and lifestyle. You will not regret any minute of this visit!
Partial Touristic Ticket
If you are short of time then the best option is the Partial Touristic Ticket (Boleto Turístico Parcial, BTP in Spanish). Choose between one of the three options: the four ancient ruins circuit, a full tour by the most important museums and art centers or the circuit of important archaeological centres near Cusco.
- First Circuit: Sacsayhuaman Archeaological Park, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay (only 4 places).
- Second Circuit: Qoricancha Museum, Regional Histoy Museum, Contemporary Art Museum, Pachacuteq Emperor Statue, Tipon Archaeological Park and Pikillacta Archaeological Park (only 6 places).
- Third Circuit: Ollantaytambo Archaeological Park, Pisaq Archaeological Park, Chinchero Archaeological Park, Moray Archaeological Park (only 4 places).
TOURinPERU recommends the Partial Touristic Ticket if you are staying a few days in Cusco or if you are interested in a certain destination. Enjoy every minute of this opportunity!
Partial Touristic Ticket
Touristic Ticket prices and duration depend on the kind of ticket you choose. Check the tables below for more information.
Children less than 10 years old have free entrance. In case of 10 to 25 years old students, ISIC card is necessary for applying the student price.
TOURISTIC TICKET PRICES
|General Touristic Ticket – Foreign Visitor||S/. 130.00|
|General Touristic Ticket – Foreign Student||S/. 70.00|
|General Touristic Ticket – Peruvian Visitor||S/. 70.00|
|General Touristic Ticket – Peruvian Student||S/. 40.00|
|Partial Touristic Ticket – Foreign Visitors||S/. 70.00|
|Partial Touristic Ticket – Peruvian Citzens||S/. 40.00|
TOURISTIC TICKET VALIDITY
|General Touristic Ticket – All Visitors||10 days|
|Partial Touristic Ticket – First Circuit – All Visitors||1 days|
|Partial Touristic Ticket – Second Circuit – All Visitors||2 days|
|Partial Touristic Ticket – Third Circuit – All Visitors||2 days|
Where to buy the Touristic Ticket
You can purchase the Touristic Ticket at the COSITUC office at Calle Arequipa A-2, Barrio Profesional, Cusco.
However, if you book any of our tours including the City Tour of Cusco we will do all the tramits and will buy the best ticket for you.