Ride one of the most outstandings treks in the world, discover the natural wonder on the summit of a mountain and explore the ancient towns with traditions from the inca time in this package. During 8 days and 7 nights you will experience the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the adventure of the Classic Inca Trail and the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu. We guarantee daily departures, just check the availability for the Inca Trail in advance. Check the itinerary for further information about the tour and start your journey!
- Day 1: Pick up from airport and transfer to your hotel. Guided Cusco City tour viisting the most popular and most visiting spots of Cusco. Overnight in a hotel in Cusco.
- Day 2: Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour. Overnight at Cusco.
- Day 3: Inca Trail – Day 1. Night camp.
- Day 4: Inca Trail – Day 2. Night camp.
- Day 5: Inca Trail – Day 3. Night camp.
- Day 6: Inca Trail – Day 4. Tour by Machu Picchu. Overnight in hotel in Cusco.
- Day 7: Maras and Moray Tour. Overnight in hotel in Cusco.
- Day 8: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the airport in Cusco.
Sacred Valley, Inca Trail and Machu Picchu Adventure Tour Package includes:
- Transfers: Airport – Hotel – Airport in Cusco
- Transfer by private van to all sightseeing places
- Bus trips: Cusco – Kilometer 84 and Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Train back to Olantaytambo from Aguas Calientes (Expedition Service)
- Professional Blinigual Tourism Guide for all sightseeing places
- Tickets for the Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and the City Tour
- Cooking equipment, chef, porters to carry the cooking and camping equipment
- 03 breakfasts, 03 lunches and 03 dinners during the Inca Trek
- Vegetarian meals on request with no additional charges (please, request on advance)
- Bus transfer: Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- 01 Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- 04 nights in hotel in Cusco
- Trekking poles and first aid kit
- Assistance during the tour
Sacred Valley, Inca Trail and Machu Picchu Adeventure Tour Package DOES NOT include:
- Domestic or international flights
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Sleeping bags. You can rent them
- Air mattress
- Porter for personal luggage
- Extra expenses nor cash for tips
- Other meals and services can be added by requesting in advance
- Hotels and train services can be also upgraded by requesting in advance
Enjoy and explore the highlights of Cusco and the Inca Empire with this 8 days and 7 nights package including ancient Inca towns, a wonderful trek and one of the Seven Wonders-Machu Picchu. During this tour you will enjoy the Sacred Valley, the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu. We offer daily departures. If you want to get on this journey, check the Inca Trail availability first and start your adventure! Check out the full tour itinerary for more details.
Day 1: You will start your 8 days 7 nights tour with a pick up from the airport and transfer to your hotel. The free time for you to rest and acclimatize before the Cusco City Tour.
At around 13.30 we will pick you up from your hotel to start the City Tour which includes guided tour from main square- Plaza de Armas to the Temple of Koricancha, the Sacsayhuaman remains, Qengo, PucaPucara, Tambomachay. The tour will take around 5 hours, after that we will bring you back to your hotel where you will spend your first night in Cusco.
Day 2: At 08.30 am we will start the second day with the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas including visiting archaeological centres of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo which are honoured with an amusing history, landscapes and markets you will be able to visit.
We will have buffet lunch in Urubamba (vegetarian option available).After the tour you will be brought back to Cusco at around 16.30. The second night you will spend in Cusco at your hotel.
Day 3: On a third day of the tour you will start an unforgettable Inca Trail! At 6.00 in a morning, we will pick you up from your hotel and bring you to the 82 kilometer where the Inc
a Trail starts. First visits of Patallacta and Wayllabamba will give you a good start of the trekking. First night at a camping.
Day 4: The second day of Inca Trail will bring you to the 4200m/13800ft altitude at Warmihuañusca. Second day of Inca Trail called the toughest day of the Trail, but the Dead Woman’s Pass is the highest and most stunning point of your hike with stunning panoramic view of the Andean mountains and their surroundings.
After our chefs lunch you will get to trek for another hour or so to the Pacaymayo Campsite where you will have the rest of the day to rest and enjoy beautiful landscapes, either spend the second night at the camping.
Day 5: After an early breakfast you will continue hiking and passing by many archaeological sites. On a first part of the day you will reach the Pacaymayo, after lunch and after hiking mostly downhill we will reach the Wiñay Wayna campsite where again you will have time to rest and relax surrounded by amazing landscapes. Our chefs will prepare a nice dinner and the supportive team will prepare the campsite where you will spend the third night of Inca Trail.
Day 6: The fourth day of Inca Trail means that you are nearly to your goal you were trekking last 3 days. Machu Picchu just few kilometres away. After early breakfast we will head to the Sun Gate, ‘Inti Punku’, one of the most important archaeological constructions that connects with Machu Picchu.
At Machu Picchu you will have a guided tour around ruins with our professional guide. After that, you will have your free time to keep exploring the area or just enjoy the tranquillity of the mystic Machu Picchu atmosphere.
At 18.30 you have a train to Ollantaytambo from where our team will pick you up and transfer back to Cusco to your hotel.
Day 7: Hopefully you had some rest after the Inca Trail and ready for last day guided tour!
You will visit the famous Maras and Moray towns outside the Cusco. After the pickup from your hotel firstly we will go to town of Maras, 52 km away from Cusco. The town is famous for its salt mines known as “Salineras de Maras”.
After that will head to archaeological site of Moray. Moray is a group of circular terraces which were used as an agricultural experimental center for Incas.
After the guided day tour you will be brought back to your hotel.
Day 8: On a last day of your trip in Cusco, we will pick you up from your hotel at a suitable time for you and transfer you to the airport or bus station.
What to bring for this tour
What you should bring to this tour:
What to bring
- Backpack (30 litres)
- Refillable water bottle
- Rain poncho, waterproof jacket, T-shirts
- Woolen cap, sun hat, ear muffs
- Trousers, shorts, swimsuit
- Underwear, socks
- Glovs, scarf
- Sneakers, tekking shoes, sandals
Health and Care
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repelent, sun hat
- Small towel
- Bottled water
- Personal medication
- Camera, charging cord
- Extra batteries
- Cash in soles
Upgrade options for your comfort
You can always ask for an upgrade for all of our services:
Trains: you can ask for a high class train, the Hiram Bingham luxury service.
Accomodation: If you feel like staying in a hotel during your stay in Cusco even for a couple of hours, we have plenty of options for you. Please check our hotel lists to find the best option for you.
Guiding: Our guides are very knowledgeable and experienced, but if you want a specialized guiding you can ask us to a special guiding service.
Opinons of travelers like you
Prices depend on the number of people in the group. The more people traveling in a group, the less expensive tour will be.
Are you looking for the price of the tour? Send us a mail and we will send you the quotation as soon as possible.