Come and see Cusco and Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas. This tour is shorter to allow you to see the attractions in the Cusco area in a shorter amount of time.
- (before 08:00 am) Pick up from airport.
- Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Trip to Aguas Calientes.
- Night at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Night at hotel in Cusco.
- Transfer to airport.
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Bus Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Entrance tickets for Machu Picchu and other places to be visited.
- Professional tour guide for all places to be visited.
- 01 Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- 01 Night at hotel in Cusco.
- 01Night at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Assistance during the tour.
- Other costs are not included.
All payment methods include extra charges not added in the quotation. Please check the payment details.
- We will pick you up from the airport in Cusco. (before 8 a.m.).
- 08:30 – 17:30 Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will see towns, tradtional markets, and Inca ruins. Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- 19:00 – 20:43 Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- 21:00 – 21:15 Briefing : Explicación y coordinación con el guía para el tour del día siguiente.
- Noche de hotel en Aguas Calientes.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Bus to Machu Picchu.
- 07:00 -10:00 Guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Free time to continue exploring, take pictures, eat lunch, or visit the market or hot springs.
- 18:30 – 20:20 Train to Ollantaytambo.
- 20:30 – 22:30 Bus to Cusco.
- Night at hotel in Cusco.
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and take you to the airport in Cusco when it is time.
What to bring for this tour
What you need to take for this tour:
- Original Passport, International Student Card (ISIC card) if applicable
- Sneakers, T-shirts, Pants, Shorts, Bathing suit, and Sun hat
- Waterproof jacket and Rain poncho from Nov to Mar.
- Sunscreen, Bottled Water, and Personal medication
- Cameras and Extra money
- Travel Insurance is recommended
Upgrade options for your comfort
You can always ask for an upgrade for all of our services:
Trains: you can ask for a high class train, the Hiram Bingham luxury service.
Accomodation: If you feel like staying in a hotel during your stay in Cusco even for a couple of hours, we have plenty of options for you. Please check our hotel lists to find the best option for you.
Guiding: Our guides are very knowledgeable and experienced, but if you want a specialized guiding you can ask us to a special guiding service.
Opinons of travelers like you
Are you looking for the price of the tour? Send us a mail and we will send you the quotation as soon as possible.