If you want to enjoy a different kind of vacation in Peru, this adventure package combines a variety of activites that will make your trip an unforgettable experience. The tour gives you enough time to acclimate. We will begin by going to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and then take a bike tour of the Inca Trail. At the end of the trail we will arrive to Machu Picchu, one of the seven wonders of the world.
We offer daily departures for this tour, so it does not matter when you want to begin. this tour is recommended for people of all ages and you can personalize it. this tour can be for single travelers or groups.
- Day 1: Pick up from the airport and transfer to hotel in Cusco. Overnight at hotel in Cusco.
- Day 2: Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Overnight at hotel in Cusco.
- Day 3: Day one of Inca Jungle Tour, bike from Abra Malaga to Santa Maria. Dinner and overnight in family home.
- Day 4: Day two of Inca Jungle Tour, walk from Santa Maria to Santa Teresa. Dinner and overnight in family home.
- Day 5: Day three of Inca Jungle Tour, walk from Santa Teresa to Aguas Calientes. Dinner and overnight in the hotel of your choice.
- Day 6: Day four of Inca Jungle Tour, walk to Machu Picchu and tour of Machu Picchu. Overnight in hotel in Cusco.
- Day 7: City tour of Cusco. Overnight at hotel in Cusco.
- Day 8: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the airport.
This packages includes:
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Professional guide.
- Entrance tickets for Machu Picchu, Sacred Valeey, City Tour.
- 2 nights of basic accommodation in Santa Maria and Santa Teresa.
- 1 night in hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Meals 3B-3L-3D during the Inca Jungle Tour.
- Bicycles and equipment for the tour.
- 1 Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley if the Incas.
- 4 nights in a hotel in Cusco.
- Assistance during the tour.
- Airline tickets, porters for the trail, tips, and other things not mentioned are not included.
- If you want to upgrade the kind of hotel or train you use, it can be upgraded at your request.
- If you ask while making your reservation, we can include tickets for Huayna Picchu mountain for 15 dollars.
- Make sure you remember to bring anything you might need, including a backpack for the trail, medicines if needed, or any other item you need.
This tour is great for anyone who wants to see Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and Machu Picchu. You will be able to go on the Inca Trail and part of it will be by bike. This tour can be customized or combined with one of our other tours around the country.
Day 1: We will pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel.
- Free afternoon to rest and acclimate or to walk around the center of the city.
- Night in hotel in Cusco.
Day 2: 08:30 – 18:30 Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will visit towns, traditional markets, and the ruins of Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero. We will have a buffet lunch in a restaurant in Urubamba.
- Night at hotel in Cusco.
Day 3: First day of the Inca Jungle Tour. 07:15 – 11:30 Bus Cusco – Abra Malaga.
- 11:50 – 13:15 Guided bike adventure.
- 13:30 – 14:30 Box Lunch on the trail.
- 14:30 – 16.00 bike tour to Santa Maria.
- Dinner and overnight in family home.
Day 4: Secend day of the Inca Jungle Tour. 06:00 – 10:40 Walking tour to Santa Maria.
- 11:00 – 12:00 Lunch in restaurant in Quellomayo.
- 12:15 – 13:30 Walk to hot springs in Santa Teresa.
- Optional Avtivity: Relax in the hot springs.
- 14:45 – 17:00 Walking tour to Santa Teresa.
- dinner and overnight in family home.
Day 5: Third day of the Inca Jungle Tour. 07:00 – 12:00 Guided walking tour to Hidroelectrica.
- 12:00 – 13:15 Box lunch.
- 13:30 – 16:00 Guided walk to Aguas Calientes.
- Dinner and overnight in the hotel of your choice.
Day 6: Fourth day of the Inca Jungle Tour. 05:30 – 06:30 Walk up to Machu Picchu.
- 07:00 – 10:00 guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Free time to continue exploring have lunch, visit the hot springs or visit the market.
- 18:30 – 20:15 Train to Ollantaytambo.
- 20:30 – 22:20 Bus to Cusco.
- Night at hotel in Cusco.
Day 7: 13:30- 18:30 City Tour of Cusco. You will be able to see a number of sites in the city.
- Night at hotel in Cusco.
Day 8: We will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the airport.
What to bring for this tour
- Backpack (30 litres)
- Refillable water bottle
- Rain poncho, waterproof jacket, T-shirts
- Woolen cap, sun hat, ear muffs
- Trousers, shorts, swimsuit
- Underwear, socks
- Glovs, scarf
- Sneakers, tekking shoes, sandals
Health and Care
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repelent, sun hat
- Small towel
- Bottled water
- Personal medication
- Camera, charging cord
- Extra batteries
- Cash in soles
Upgrade options for your comfort
You can always ask for an upgrade for any of our services:
- Private Tours: Do not waste time waiting and have the full experience only for you and your people.
- Trains: You can ask for a high class train, the Hiram Bingham luxury service for the Machu Picchu ride or the Andean Explorer for your trip to Puno.
- Trek Aid: You can rent a horse to complete the Rainbow Mountain or Salkantay Trek.
- Accomodation: Cusco, Lima and Arequipa have plenty of options for a good sleep and rest. Please check our hotel lists to find the best option for you.
- Food: Do you want to taste Pervian gourmet food? Ask us for special restaurants in any city and indulge yourself!
- Guiding: Our guides are very knowledgeable and experienced, but if you want a specialized guiding you can ask us to a special guiding service.
- Special services: Are you planning something special for a friend’s birthday? Or maybe an anniversary? Contact us and we will support you to realize your plan!
- Extra destinations: If you have some place in mind that is not in this itinerary, just tell us and we will make all the arrangements for you.
Opinons of travelers like you
The prices depend upon the number of people in your group, the cost is less if there are more people.
Are you looking for the price of the tour? Send us a mail and we will send you the quotation as soon as possible.