We would like to thank you for choosing TOUR IN PERU and traveling with us. We kindly recommend you to read Reservations Terms & Conditions with our company.
1. Clients Responsibilities
– To proceed with the booking of tickets, tickets and other services you have to send personal information of the passengers (names, passport numbers, date of birth, nationality) and the requested amount of payment.
2. Deposits and payment methods
– You can use online payment services, we accept VISA, Master Card, American Express in our same website, and also PayPal payments, as well as Western Union, Money Gram or international bank transfer services. For more details you can review the types of payments on TOUR IN PERU services.
– To confirm the reservation of any of our services, you must make the initial payment of 30% of the total price of the service. In case of the Inca Trail tour, you must pay the 40%.
– After the initial payment is done, you will receive the Package Confirmation Document within the following 36 hours.
– This document includes the itinerary and all service details you need to know about your contracted tour.
3. Payment of the balance / Final payment
The remaining balance or final payment for any requested services need to be paid upon arrival in Cusco and before the start of the tour. The TOURinPERU team will contact you to receive this payment before the start of the tour.
4. Flight and Train Tickets
Flights or Train Tickets on request must be paid full in advance as those tickets are not refundable.
5. Itinerary changes made by customer
– Whether there is a need to change or update the document of confirmation, such as changes on dates or schedules on train tickets, they can be made up until 30 days before the tour without any extra charges.
– If changes are made less than 30 days before the tour, extra charges will apply according to the type of service (contact us directly on this issue).
– No changes are allowed for the packages which include any Inca Trail route.
6. Passengers Replacement
– After the confirmation of the package or the tour, if a passenger cannot perform the tour, the passenger replacement can be arranged except those involving any of the Inca Trail routes.
– You need to send us a certified letter stating the reason why the passenger cannot attend the tour with certified copy of the passport of both the old and new passenger.
– Extra charges may apply for the replacement according to the contracted services.
7. Deposits and Cancellation Fees Policy
- Deposits for any Tour
– Our policy for deposits on all tours and services is that they are 100% non-refundable. There are no exceptions due to the fact that TOUR IN PERU spends more than the deposited amount purchasing permits, entrance tickets to Machu Picchu, and making payments for reservations or services, most of which are non-changeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable, in compliance to government regulations.
– If you cancel eight weeks or more before the date of your departure: cancellation fees are equal to the amount of your deposit, for all tours and services.
- Cancellation Fees
– If you cancel eight to four weeks before the date of your departure: 60% of the total tour or service price is due.
– If you cancel four weeks to five days before the date of your departure: 80% of the total tour or service price is due.
– If you cancel five days to forty-eight hours before the date of your departure: 90% of the total tour or service price is due.
– If you cancel less than forty-eight hours before the date of your departure: 100% of the total tour or service price is due.
NOTE : the client is required to pay TOUR IN PERU the total amount of the cancellation fee, as it was originally agreed and is shown above.
8. Concerns for packages and tours that include the Inca Trail
If your package or tour includes some of the routes of the Inca Trail (4 Day Classic Inca Trail or 2 Day Short Inca Trail), no date or passenger changes are allowed. Also refunds for the Inca Trail are not permitted.
Please contact us for any further inquiries if necessary.