Why choose TOUR IN PERU for your 2017 – 2018 INCA TRAIL Hike
TOUR IN PERU has been awarded Peruvian Company of the Year 2016 on March 31st 2017, tourism branch, the most important national prize on business. One of the main reasons for this recognition is of course our top quality service on the packages that are among the most searched by our travelers: the wonderful variety of Inca Trails.
Why choose TOUR IN PERU for an Inca trail? To begin with, we offer our customers an amazing set of exclusive packages, which are:
- Classic Inca Trail (4 days – 3 nights)
- Short Inca Trail (2 days – 1 night)
- Inca Jungle Trail (4 days – 3 nights)
- Salkantay Trek (5 days – 4 nights)
- Lares Trek (4 days – 3 nights)
Also, on our website’s Peru Travel Packages section, there is a great extended package, the Sacred Valley, Inca Trail and Cusco (8 days – 7 nights), which begins with a city tour in Cusco and surrounding archaeological attractions, covers must-see places in the Sacred Valley of the Incas like Pisac, Ollantaytambo and the beautiful city of Urubamba, and includes the Classic 4-Day Inca Trail in the middle! A really major adventure!
Classic 4-Day Inca Trail
It’s a wonderful package, one of the tops we have at TOUR IN PERU, actually the most sought-after by travelers all around the world; it covers several amazing Inca archaeological sites, a long hike surrounded by mighty landscapes, mountain camping at nights and the unsurmountable finish at the Machu Picchu citadel.
Inca Jungle Trail
This is another very popular package, that takes a somewhat alternative route, beginning with bike riding on day 1, and continue on days 2, 3 and 4 with a wonderful hike towards Machu Picchu, until the rewarding arrival at the very Inca citadel itself. Why choose us only for the Classic Inca Trail?
Another package of hiking which falls on the very demanding category, ideal for those who want to challenge the mighty Andean nature; this hike will reach heights of 3.260 meters above sea level in Lares itself, and a staggering 4.450 meters above sea level in Ipsaykassa -the top altitude of the trail-, to gradually turn downwards approaching Machu Picchu, until the grand arrival at the place which once was the luxury retreat for Inca royals.
Short 2-Day Inca Trail
Another top package offered by TOUR IN PERU; all the flavor of the Classic 4-Day Inca Trail in a brief fashion; this trail is also one of the most wanted for tourists worldwide. Includes visits to major inca sites and also the wonderful trek through the magnificent Andean nature, just no camping nights outdoors and of course, the final amazing arrival and tour in Machu Picchu.
A real number 1 package among hikers who look for a truly demanding trail! This trek adventure takes you to the Andes highest sections on rocky, windy, oxygen-low slopes to continue descending towards the subtropical Peruvian jungle border and finally arriving at the Machu Picchu citadel.
So, you already may know that tickets for the Classic 4-Day Inca Trail are sold out until October 2017; their availability is now for the months of November and December 2017, and January 2018 (you should start contacting us to book in advance). However, there is good availability for the Short 2-Day Inca Trail for the rest of this year -so far- and also for all the other top packages mentioned above.
So, you already may know that tickets for the Classic 4-Day Inca Trail are sold out until late November 2017; their availability is now for the months of just part of November and December 2017, and January 2018 (you should start contacting us to book in advance). However, there is good availability for the Short 2-Day Inca Trail for the rest of this year -so far- and also for all the other top packages mentioned above.
So Why Choose TOUR IN PERU for the Inca Trails?
Here we go. Our full commitment and professionalism in service of our clients has earned us a solid top-quality reputation among travelers, who enthusiastically recommend us on internet resources like Tripadvisor or You Tube; moreover, on March 31st 2017, TOUR IN PERU obtained the Peruvian Company of the Year 2016 prize, tourism branch, the most important nationwide. The Inca Trails touring services we provide surely play a major role in all these achievements:
- Nowadays, many things begin online, so TOUR IN PERU has developed a wide structure of internet options for our travelers, like the website, YouTube and Tripadvisor accounts and the contact us online options, which are really helpful to all customers worldwide searching to do an Inca Trail.
- Our travelers surely value that the Inca Trail packages are the most inclusive, adventurous and enlightening, at the most convenient prices available on the market.
- TOUR IN PERU has a stable top reputation for our first-rate customer service: from our online traveler attention, to transfer services from arrival to departure and also the constant support while on tour, our clients always recommend TOUR IN PERU’S approach which is focused on the care, support and respect we offer all travelers, and full logistical and personnel efficiency.
- TOUR IN PERU is an official, licensed travel agency and tour operator, which complies with both national and international regulations and standards of customer service, all of which certainly amounts to the greatest benefit of clients who trust our company.
- We provide on a steady basis all the information people need to know about the Inca Trails, such as current ticket availability, prices and promotions, government policies, useful tips, novelties and testimonials.
So, why choose us for an Inca Trail? Because we can guarantee that your package with TOUR IN PERU will surely be the travel experience of a lifetime! Feel free to contact us for booking a top Peru adventure!