A wonderful tour which begins and ends in Cusco city. Explore in and around the amazing Sacred Valley of the Incas with its majestic and energetic nature, with landscapes which can be even surreal in the best sense! Tour the major Inca sites of Ollantaytambo, Pisac and much more. We offer daily availability for singles and groups.
Click to see travellers’ testimonials for inspiration on your next Peru adventure.
1 Full Day Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- 8:30-9:00 a.m. Pick up from your hotel to board the bus.
- 9:30-9:45 Visit to the market of Qorao.
- 10:20-10:50 Visit to the town of Pisaq.
- 11:00-11:50 guided tour of the ruins in Pisaq.
- 1:00-2:30 buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- 3:00-4:20 Guided tour of the ruins of Ollantaytambo.
- 4:20-4:35 Visit to the town market of Ollantaytambo.
- 5:30-6:00 Guided tour of the church and ruins in Chinchero.
- 6:00-6:30 Transfer by bus to Cusco.
The Sacred Valley Package Includes:
- Professional English speaking Tour Guide
- All Transfers from and to your hotel
- Entrance tickets to all places we visit
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
The Sacred Valley package Does Not Include:
- Meals not mentioned in the package
- Tips or extra expenses
Sacred Valley of the Incas – 1 Day Tour
We will pick you from the hotel in Cusco city close to 08:45 am to board our private bus and head to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will tour the following great attractions:
Qorao market: after a 30-minute journey, we will be at the typical handicraft market in Qorao, where you can enjoy the beauty of their works and buy souvenirs. You will also have the chance to photograph typical, Andean-only camelids like the llamas.
Pisac market and archaeological complex: after an unforgettable visit to the Sacred Valley Gazer from where you can take priceless pictures of the Sacred Valley and the Andes range, we will go to the typical village of Pisac. Once there we’ll visit the local market also with much culture to learn, and afterwards go to check a typical oven where we can eat pizza, bread etc prepared with the village’s style. Then there is the amazing tour of the archaeological site, with its agricultural terraces and buildings.
Ollantaytambo archaeological complex: this site remains almost the same way it was in Inca times, and so does the village! It was a religious, cultural and military village, one of its purposes was to be a checkpoint at this side of the valley. Its enormous architecture is still a mystery to many up to this day.
Chinchero village: on the way back to Cusco city, we will visit this great place, which was a retreat for the Inca emperor Tupac Yupanqui, who build a palace there, over which the Spanish invaders later built a church. At the main square we will also see wonderful Inca walls.
After the professionally guided tour for around 9 hours, we go back to Cusco city, arriving at Regocijo square (next to the Main Square or Plaza de Armas) near 06:30 pm, to transfer you to the hotel.
What to bring for this tour
What you need to bring to the Sacred Valley of the Incas – 1 Day Tour:
- Cameras, extra money for expenses
- T-shirts, pants, shorts, sneakers, rain poncho for rainy season (October to March)
- Sun hat, sunblock, bottled beverages and personal medicines
Upgrade options for your comfort
- Private Tours: Do not waste time waiting and have the full experience only for you and your people.
- Accomodation: Cusco, Lima and Arequipa have plenty of options for a good sleep and rest. Please check our hotel lists to find the best option for you.
- Food: Do you want to taste Pervian gourmet food? Ask us for special restaurants in any city and indulge yourself!
- Guiding: Our guides are very knowledgeable and experienced, but if you want a specialized guiding you can ask us to a special guiding service.
- Special services: Are you planning something special for a friend’s birthday? Or maybe an anniversary? Contact us and we will support you to realize your plan!
- Extra destinations: If you have some place in mind that is not in this itinerary, just tell us and we will make all the arrangements for you.
Opinions of travelers like you
Prices: Fares for the Full day tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas depend on the number of people in your group (more people less pricy).
Are you looking for the price of the tour? Send us a mail and we will send you the quotation as soon as possible.