Refer to the chart below for the latest updated official booking information about availability of entrance dates to the Classic Inca Trail for the years 2017 and 2018. Simply click and choose the month that you want to travel in and you will see the Inca Trail availability – the number of spaces left for each day in real time.
Please Note: If there are open spaces for the day that and you would like to begin the trail, we recommend to make your reservations as soon as possible, since entrance tickets are sold on a first come serve basis.
The chart below shows information on the amount of available entrances to the Classic Inca Trail (4D/3N) for 2017 and January 2018.
Click the month of your choice to see the number of available permits for the 4-day Trail in real time:
Check our Official Classic 4 Day Inca Trail Availability Online!
|Official Classic 4 Day Inca Trail Availability
Permits / Tickets for 2017 – 2018
|January 2018||Closed February 2017||March 2017||April 2017|
|May 2017||June 2017||July 2017||August 2017|
|September 2017||October 2017||November 2017||December 2017|
- PLEASE, TAKE NOTE: Book the short Inca Trail if places for the Classic Trail in 2017 have been sold out.
As an alternative option to trek to Machu Picchu, or for those who are not able to attend all 4 days and 3 nights Inca Trail, Tour in Peru offers great option of the Short Inca Trail 2D/1N.
The Short Inca Trail allows you to trek the part of the famous Inca Trail and at the end to reach the rewarding Machu Picchu Inca Citadel.
How To Find out more about Our Short Inca Trail and check the latest official online (real time) updated availability chart and the TOUR IN PERU Short Inca Trail Itinerary.
Important Information for BOOKING the INCA TRAIL for 2017 and 2018
- Whether you are trekking the Inca Trail in 2017, it is recommended to reserve/secure your places as soon as possible. (CHECK the OFFICIAL INCA TRAIL AVAILABILITY ABOVE.) It Is important not to wait! – BOOK NOW to avoid dissapointment!
- The number of available spaces shown in this page is for both: for the CLASSIC INCA TRAIL which is done in 4 days and 3 nights and for the SHORT or FAST INCA TRAIL which is done in 2 days and 1 night;
- Please confirm which type of trail you would like to do or are interested in, when consulting or booking.
- TOUR IN PERU offers guaranteed Inca Trail departures every day in 2017 and 2018 as long as there are available spaces; so you can START THE TREK any date marked in GREEN (except during February when the Inca Trail is closed).
- The Inca Trail is CLOSED every year in FEBRUARY for maintenance, for allowing conservation projects, and too much rain; so this month is not available.
- Whether INCA TRAIL permits for your desired date are SOLD OUT, you can always pre-reserve for another date, for next year or simply consider other tours which get to MachuPicchu as well; these are: the tours of MachuPicchu by Train in 1 or 2 days or any of the alternative trails such as the Bike and Hike Inca Jungle Tour, the Tour of Salkantay Machu Picchu or the most popular alternative trek, the Short Inca Trail.
- Keep in mind that no matter which Inca Trail tour you choose, you will always end at the grand tour of Machu Picchu Heritage Site; only what will vary is the previous part or how you will get there (this is through the Trails, by train or through any of the alternative treks)
- The maximum number of available Classic Inca Trail permits is 500. Support staff is included within the five hundred, meaning that only about 200 permits are allocated for tourists and about 300 for cooks, porters and guides each day.
- No travel agency or tour operator will be able to offer you a space for the Inca Trail, unless there are available spaces shown for the date you want to start the trek. Keep also in mind that if you find 90 spaces or less, it means that you have to book your Inca Trail as fast as you can since the remaining spaces can sell out within the following hours or even minutes.
- Also it is important to know that NO matter how many clients cancel their Inca Trail reservations, NOBODY else can use these spaces as the system is designed to prevent some companies to book the spaces with made-up information in advance and then change it with that of their last-minute real clients.
We hope you find this information on the Inca Trail Availability useful and if so, start dreaming about your next adventure in 2017! please come and enjoy our cultural experience with TOUR IN PERU experience.