Looking for a relaxed tour to Machu Picchu? Avoid spending the whole day traveling. This tour of MachuPicchu by Train will really let you enjoy your vacation in Peru, and it is for people of all ages. At TOUR IN PERU we provide guaranteed daily tours for single travelers, solo travellers, couples, families and groups. Choose this tour if you are looking forward for a proper explore of Machu Picchu, leave all details for us! We will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and bring you back after the tour. Get to know more about mystic ruins with our proffesional English-Spanish speaking tour guide. This is also a great opportunity to see the sunrise in Machu Picchu and a way to sleep in one of the hotels at the roof of One of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
For travelers who are looking for some adventure, Tour in Peru has a Short Inca Trail which takes 2 Days and 1 night. Short Inca Trail goal is Machu Picchu on a second day. First day of Short Inca Trail takes you through the ancient Inca road towards machu Picchu exploring the part of famous trek. If you feel like this is for you, check Short Inca Trail availability now.
Click to see travellers’ testimonials for inspiration on your next Peru adventure.
MachuPicchu Aguas Calientes by Train in 2 Days 1 Night
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- 10:30 – 12:30 We will go to Ollantaytambo by bus.
- 12:58 – 14:25 We will go to Aguas Calientes by train.
- Reception at the train station in Aguas Calientes and take you to your hotel.
- 19:00 – 19:15 Briefing by your tour guide.
As an alternative, you can change Day 1 Itinerary as follows (choose your option during the reservation):
- 16:30 – 18:30 Bus trip from Cusco to Ollantaytambo Train Station
- 19:00 – 20:45 Train trip from Ollantaytambo Train Station to Aguas Calientes town (Machu Picchu).
- 21:00 – 21:15 Our guide will visit you in your hotel to give you the tour briefing.
- Pick up from your hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 06:00 – 06:30 We will go by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 07:00 – 10:00 Huayna Picchu Mountain or Machu Picchu Mountain hike if requested (it is not included in the tour).
- 10:00 – 12:30 Guided tour of Machu Picchu, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. You will have free time to continue exploring, take pictures, relax, return to Aguas Calientes by bus, have lunch, and look around the town.
- 18:45 – 20:20 We will go to Ollantaytambo by train.
- 20:30 – 22:30 Return to Cusco by bus from Ollantaytambo.
The MachuPicchu Aguas Calientes Package Includes:
- Pick up and Transfers: Aiport-Hotel-Airport
- Professional English speaking Tour Guide
- All transfers from and to your hotel
- Train Journey: Ollantaytambo-Aguas Calientes-Ollantaytambo
- Bus Journey: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Bus ride: Aguas Calientes-MachuPicchu-Aguas Calientes
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- 1-night at a hotel with breakfast in Aguas Calientes (hotel services can be upgraded upon request)
The 2-day MachuPicchu Aguas Calientes Package Does Not Include:
- International or domestic flights
- Tips or extra expenses
What to bring for this tour
What you need to take for this tour:
- Original Passport. International Student Card (ISIC card) if applicable.
- Sneakers, Waterproof jacket, Rain poncho, T-shirts, trousers
- Sun hat, Sunscreen, Bottled Water and Personal medication
- Shorts, Extra money, Bathing suit, Cameras
- Travel Insurance is recommended
All payment methods include extra charges not added in the quotation. Please check the payment details.
Prices: Fares for the 2-day tour of Aguas Calientes and MachuPicchu by Train depend on the number of people in your group (more people less cost). You know we provide guaranteed daily departures for single or solo travellers, for couples, families and big or small groups. Below you will find information on the inclusions and things you should no forget when going on this tour.
Upgrade options for your comfort
You can always ask for an upgrade for all of our services:
Trains: you can ask for a high class train, the Hiram Bingham luxury service.
Accomodation: If you feel like staying in a hotel during your stay in Cusco even for a couple of hours, we have plenty of options for you. Please check our hotel lists to find the best option for you.
Guiding: Our guides are very knowledgeable and experienced, but if you want a specialized guiding you can ask us to a special guiding service.