If you want to learn more about the Inca Empire, this package will let you learn about the great history of the Incas, and see many attractions from Inca times. You will be able to see Maras and Moray, and of course Machu Picchu 1 of the 7 wonders of the modern world. This package is recommended for people of all ages. We offer daily departures, so come anytime!. This package can be personalized or combined with our other tours around the country.
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel in Cusco. City Tour of Cusco. Night at hotel in Cusco.
- Day 2: Tour of Maras and Moray. Night at hotel in Cusco.
- Day 3: Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes. Night at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Day 4: Grand Tour of Machu Picchu. Night at hotel in Cusco.
- Day 5: Transfer from hotel to airport.
This package includes:
- All transfers mentioned.
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Bus Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Entrance tickets for Machu Picchu and other places to be visited.
- Professional guide for all places to be visited.
- 01 Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- 03 nights in hotel in Cusco.
- 01 night in hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Constant assistance during the tour.
- Does not include airline tickets, tips, or other costs not mentioned above.
- Other lunches and dinners can be included if requested.
- Hotels and trains can be upgraded if requested.
- We can include tickets for Huayna Picchu mountain if requested when making the reservation.
- Make sure you bring a backpack and walking or hiking shoes or boots for the trail.
Dia 1: We will pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel in Cusco. 13:30- 18:30 City tour of Cusco. You will be able to see a number of attractions in Cusco. Night at hotel in Cusco.
Dia 2: 09:00 – 14:00 Tour of Maras (salt mines) and Moray (terraces). Night at hotel in Cusco.
Dia 3: 08:30 – 17:30 Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Tour includes visits to towns, traditional markets, and ruins. Buffet lunch in Urubamba. 19:00 – 20:43 Train from Ollantaytambo tp Aguas Calientes. 21:00 – 21:15 You will talk with your guide about the tour for the next day. Night at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Dia 4: 06:00 – 06:30 Bus to Machu Picchu. 07:00 -10:00 Guided tour of Machu Picchu. You will have free time to continue exploring, eat lunch, visit the hot springs, or the market. 18:30 – 20:20 Train to Ollantaytambo. 20:30 – 22:30 Bus to Cusco. Night at hotel in Cusco.
Day 5: We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and take you to the airport.
Upgrade options for your comfort
You can always ask for an upgrade for all of our services:
Trains: you can ask for a high class train, the Hiram Bingham luxury service.
Accomodation: If you feel like staying in a hotel during your stay in Cusco even for a couple of hours, we have plenty of options for you. Please check our hotel lists to find the best option for you.
Guiding: Our guides are very knowledgeable and experienced, but if you want a specialized guiding you can ask us to a special guiding service.
Opinons of travelers like you
Are you looking for the price of the tour? Send us a mail and we will send you the quotation as soon as possible.