If you want to learn more about the Inca Empire, this package will let you discover the great history of the Incas, and go by many attractions from Inca times. You will be able to see Maras and Moray, and of course Machu Picchu, one of the seven wonders of the modern world. This package is recommended for people of all ages. We offer daily departures, so come anytime! This package can be personalized or combined with our other tours around the country.
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel in Cusco. City Tour of Cusco. Night at hotel in Cusco.
- Day 2: Tour of Maras and Moray. Night at hotel in Cusco.
- Day 3: Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes. Night at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Day 4: Grand Tour of Machu Picchu. Night at hotel in Cusco.
- Day 5: Transfer from hotel to airport.
This package includes:
- All transfers mentioned.
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Bus Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Entrance tickets for Machu Picchu and other places to be visited.
- Professional guide for all places to be visited.
- 01 Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- 03 nights in hotel in Cusco.
- 01 night in hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Constant assistance during the tour.
- Does not include airline tickets, tips, or other costs not mentioned above.
- Other lunches and dinners can be included if requested.
- Hotels and trains can be upgraded if requested.
- We can include tickets for Huayna Picchu mountain if requested when making the reservation.
Day 1: We will pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel in Cusco. 13:30- 18:30 City tour of Cusco. You will be able to see a number of attractions in Cusco. Night at hotel in Cusco.
Day 2: 09:00 – 14:00 Tour of Maras (salt mines) and Moray (terraces). Night at hotel in Cusco.
Day 3: 08:30 – 17:30 Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Tour includes visits to towns, traditional markets, and ruins. Buffet lunch in Urubamba. 19:00 – 20:43 Train from Ollantaytambo tp Aguas Calientes. 21:00 – 21:15 You will talk with your guide about the tour for the next day. Night at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Day 4: 06:00 – 06:30 Bus to Machu Picchu. 07:00 -10:00 Guided tour of Machu Picchu. You will have free time to continue exploring, eat lunch, visit the hot springs, or the market. 18:30 – 20:20 Train to Ollantaytambo. 20:30 – 22:30 Bus to Cusco. Night at hotel in Cusco.
Day 5: We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and take you to the airport.
Upgrade options for your comfort
You can always ask for an upgrade for any of our services:
- Private Tours: Do not waste time waiting and have the full experience only for you and your people.
- Trains: You can ask for a high class train, the Hiram Bingham luxury service for the Machu Picchu ride or the Andean Explorer for your trip to Puno.
- Accomodation: Cusco, Lima and Arequipa have plenty of options for a good sleep and rest. Please check our hotel lists to find the best option for you.
- Food: Do you want to taste Pervian gourmet food? Ask us for special restaurants in any city and indulge yourself!
- Guiding: Our guides are very knowledgeable and experienced, but if you want a specialized guiding you can ask us to a special guiding service.
- Special services: Are you planning something special for a friend’s birthday? Or maybe an anniversary? Contact us and we will support you to realize your plan!
- Extra destinations: If you have some place in mind that is not in this itinerary, just tell us and we will make all the arrangements for you.
Opinons of travelers like you
Are you looking for the price of the tour? Send us a mail and we will send you the quotation as soon as possible.